Nickel Plated Brass PG 48 Standard
Thread Range: PG 48
Locking Nut Sold Separately
Suggested Clearance Hole for Non-Threaded Mounting
- Liquid Tight - Submersible to 300 ft. - Type Nema 4x & 6 (IP68 / IP 69 K)
- Highest Pressure Rating - Patented form seal guarantees 150 psig (10 bar)
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94
- Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This EMI/RFI Proof Nickel Plated Brass Strain Relief with PG 48 Thread will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
Modularity: The Strain Relief allows you to increase and decrease the cable opening by just swapping out the standard and reduced inserts.
150 PSIG (10 BAR) Type Nema 4x & 6 (Submersible) - IP 68 / IP 69 K
- Fittings: Nickel Plated Brass
- Form Seal: Buna-N
- Optional O-Ring: FPM or Silicone
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
-20°C to 95°C (-4°F to 203°F)