Cable Gland EMI/RFI w/ FKM Insert Pg 7
Thread Range: PG 7
Locking Nut Sold Separately
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94
- Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nickel Plated Brass Liquid Tight Strain Relief Fitting with Multi-Hole Insert will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
Kinking and chafing of the cable is eliminated with use of the Flex Nut.
IP 65 / IP 68 10 bar possible with ideal fit
- Fittings: Nickel Plated Brass
- Form Seal: FPM
- Optional O-Ring:
- Optional Seal Ring:
IP 68 – 10 bar / IP 69K within the specific clamping range
-20°C to 130°C (-4°F to 266°F)