Nickel Plated Brass Standard M20 x 1.5
Thread Range: M20 x 1.5
Sealcon # CD22M1-MX
No. of Holes 3
Diameter of Holes .12" (3 mm)
Insert Only 1.089.1600.19
Hummel # *Custom
Material Nickel Plated Brass
Body Length (B)
.91" (23 mm)
Thread Length (D)
.24" (6 mm)
Wrench Flat (F1/F)
.87" (22 mm)
- Flame protected - V0 Rated according to UL 94
- Halogen- and Phosphorous free materials
- Large Selection - Cable Range from .08" (2mm) to 1.38" (35mm)
- Non-Corrosive - Resistant to salt water, weak acids, weak alkalis, alcohol, esters, ketones, ether, gasoline, mineral, animal & vegetable oil.
- Durable - Rugged Construction
- Environmentally compliant - RoHS & Deca BDE
This Nickel Plated Brass Liquid Tight Strain Relief Fitting with Multi-Hole Insert will provide your application with a product made of exceptional quality.
The self locking ACME thread on the dome and flex top ensures that the overlapping splines apply a concentric seal, thereby preventing the form seal from being pulled out of the fitting & ensuring pull-out protection of your cable without damaging it.
Kinking and chafing of the cable is eliminated with use of the Flex Nut.
IP 65 / IP 68 10 bar possible with ideal fit
- Fittings: Nickel Plated Brass
- Form Seal: Elastomer
- Optional O-Ring:
- Optional Seal Ring: Polyethylene or Fiber-Reinforced Plastic
-20°C to 95°C (-4°F to 203°F)